1/2 Cup Oats
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Pinch of salt.
To keep this as a healthy breakfast, use honey or organic maple syrup.
- In a blender, combine the peeled banana, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry spoonfuls (1 level pot spoon = 1 pancake) of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.